• Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request – firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns are normally accepted when completed within 30 days from date of shipment. This does not include items identified as “NCNR”, “Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable” (“Non-Standard Products”), Downloadable Software (“Digital Delivery”), or governed by a Purchase Agreement Letter.
Only products originally shipped from Shop Memory will be returned to Shop Memory. All others will be promptly quarantined and disposed of or returned to the customer. By a Customer returning products to Shop Memory, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from Shop Memory and there has been no substitution in whole or part of same product from another supplier, distributor or other such source of the product. The return should be in the original packaging and in unused condition (except defective). ESD or moisture sensitive products should not be opened except under controlled conditions.
Return Freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.
Some products may require that they be returned directly to the manufacturer.
To obtain a return authorization number, complete a Return Merchandise Authorization form or Contact Us. Your customer service representative will give you a return authorization number and the correct return address for your merchandise.
– How do I make a return to Shop Memory –
• To request a return, visit your Order history and select the invoice containing the product or products you would like to return, then select “request return”
• A UPS return Service label be will be provided for a charge of $7.50 or you can return the package at your own expense.
• Contact email@example.com for a Return Authorization. You may arrange the return through the courier of your choice.