- UPS First Class mail
- UPS Priority Mail Express
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd Day
- FedEx 2nd Day
- UPS Next Day SAVER
- FedEx Standard Overnight
Purchases made through webstores branded using the names of other entities and embedded in the websites of those other entities do not qualify for free shipping in any circumstances. All duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be due at time of delivery.
International Shipping Costs Information – Please note that availability of ship methods is dependent on the destination country. If the chosen method is not available, a Shop Memory representative will contact you with alternate options.
This is the shipping cost that will be added to your order, unless the package is of excessive weight or size. If your package is of excessive weight and size, someone will contact you prior to shipping to notify you of shipping costs. Shipping charges will be prepaid and added to your order.
Orders shipped to some countries outside the United States could qualify for Free Shipping with no shipping charges for one subsequent backorder shipment. Qualification for free shipping may depend on destination country, order amount, and/or package size and weight.
Actual shipping rates will be added to your order based on the weight and size of your package. All rates charged will be published rates that cannot be determined until your order ships. All duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be due at time of delivery.
|Shipper||1 lb.||5 lb.||Estimated
|United States Postal Service Priority Mail Express International||$46.00 – $58.00||$59.00 – $78.00||3-5 business days|
All delivery times are approximate and do not include the amount of time required to clear customs. All weights are in pounds (lbs). All shipping charges are in US dollars and are estimates based on destination.
Shipping charges will be billed directly to your carrier account based on the contract you have with the carrier. All duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be due at time of delivery.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, you will receive an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers’ website so that you can track your order.
- Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Registered user
- Tracking information is available within your order confirmation email or
- You can log in to your Shop Memory account
- Select Status and History (your most recent orders will be listed at the top of the page)
- Select the appropriate invoice to view the shipping information
- Guest user
- Once your order ships you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information. You can track your order by following the link provided in the email.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as your order ships. On this confirmation will be a link that will take you directly to the freight carrier’s website so that you can track your order online. From our Order History page you can also locate the tracking number at the bottom of your invoice and this is also a link to track your package.
There are several possible reasons for a shipping delay, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance.
- The order contains value-added items or other customer requirements (such as date code, continuous strip, etc.) that require additional processing time.
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package due to weather, a notice will be posted on our website at time of order and you will receive an email that your shipment was delayed.